Since, then, you have been raised with Christ, set your hearts on things above,
where Christ is seated at the right hand of God.
Set your minds on things above, not on earthly things.
For you died, and your life is now hidden with Christ in God.
Colossians 3:1-3

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Bible Reading Plan

For the year 2010, I'm following a Bible-reading plan that follows the chronological history of Biblical events. For example, the plan begins with the first eleven chapters of Genesis, switches to Job, then returns to Genesis 12.

I will follow the plan, as I have before, without the dates. My intent is to read with purpose and thought, not to slavishly follow a daily regimen just so the Bible gets read in a year.

Here's the beginning of the chronological schedule I'll be following:

  • Genesis 1-11
  • Job
  • Genesis 12-50
  • Exodus
  • Leviticus
  • Numbers 1-15
  • Psalm 90
  • Numbers 16-36
  • Deuteronomy
  • Psalm 91

Will you read along with me?

No comments: